Start your summer with the Snake River Family Festival!
Saturday, June 8, 2019 | 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Boyer Park & Marina | 1753 Granite Park Road, Colfax, WA
- FREE ADMISSION
- FREE FOOD (while supplies last!)
- LIVE MUSIC by Sammy Eubanks
- FUN and EDUCATIONAL Kids activities
Bring the entire family (friends and neighbors too!) to experience Boyer Park & Marina. The Park & Marina offers bountiful recreational activities including boat access, walking trails, swimming area, play structures and camping.
Meet with area experts to discuss and learn more about the multi-use Columbia/Snake River system that is crucial to the economy of the region. Current exhibitors include U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Tidewater Barge Lines, North Olympic Salmon Coalition and others.
Exhibits include an interactive salmon display, farm machinery, a tug boat, recreation opportunities and more. In addition, kids will have the opportunity to test their boat-building skills, see river transportation in action, play in a bouncy house or dig in the wheat box.
Please join us on Saturday, June 8 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. for fun-filled activities, free food, and lively music all while enriching your understanding of the vital importance of the river system!
Did you know?
- The Columbia/Snake River system is the #1 wheat export gateway in the country.
- The river is a key driver of tourism and provides recreational opportunities such as boating, fishing and camping.
- The Snake River dams enable 3.5 million tons of cargo worth $1.5 billion to move by river.
- River navigation provided by the four Snake River locks and dams allows farmers to send crops to people around the world.
- The Snake River dams produce enough clean energy to power a city the size of Seattle each year.
- The region's salmon recovery efforts include improved hatcheries, expanded habitats and making dams safer for fish.
CELEBRATE THE IMPORTANCE OF THE RIVER SYSTEM AND LEARN MORE at THE FESTIVAL!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/snakeriverfamilyfestival